Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Force Flows Better With More Voices!

Hey folks,

We're proud to announce that we're on the lookout for some talented individuals to be regular contributors! Let us know if you would like to see your work up on the blog regularly (weekly or monthly). We'd love to have art, photography, figure reviews, writing, comics, videos and more! If you'd like to have your content featured let us know and we'll tell you how to submit it!

This is a great way to get your work out there and grow your fan base and to help us grow here at AFE into a well rounded publication with some more juicy content! 

We can't wait to see your creativity!

The only requirement is that your content be Star Wars related.

Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to see some of my custom figures featured here :) You can find them on my website www.starwarsgeek.net (currently undergoing some reconstruction) and at my blog/facebook/youtube/etc

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SWG! Your figures definitely need to be featured here! They rock! It'd be awesome if it'd be possible for you to make a figure a month, write a back story for it, and send some photos our way so we could feature it here! At the same time you'd definitely need to post it on your blog/site so we could cross link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, I'll see what I can do. One a month doesn't seem too impossible... then again, it took me about a year to make the last few ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be interested in having some of my photography featured maybe once or twice a month. May give me some motivation to go out and take some more pictures. Here's a link to my flickr account. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jediknight312/ I also keep a thread going on over at the yards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I'm going to snag some photos from your site SWG and post them!

    Serial: I'll browse your flickr and start pulling some stuff out and posting it!

    Randy: yes you are! Can we count on some regualr digital art from you? No pressure of course ;)

    ReplyDelete